Welcome to the Winchester Curling Club…
The Winchester Curling Club has a long and vibrant history. Serving the Township of North Dundas since 1927.
We host a three sheet rink with up-to-date facilities including a full kitchen, lounge and hall that are available for private parties, weddings and community events.
The club offers a variety of curling activities for all age groups; adult day curling, free curling clinics, competitive and social curling. WCC supports the following True Sport principles:
- Go For It – Don’t just talk about curling, participate in curling.
- Play Fair – Curling doesn’t have many rules but they should be followed. Everyone breaks a rule now and then, admit your infraction and play on.
- Respect Others – You are sharing the ice with two dozen curlers, be aware of your space and your actions so as not to interfere with other curlers.
- Stay Healthy – This is the number one rule in curling, especially in these times of covid. Wear your mask, sanitize your hands, be safe.
- Have Fun – This is the other number one rule in curling ! Have fun <smiley face>
- Include Everyone – Curling doesn’t care about age or race or gender or disabilities : everyone who wants to curl, can curl.
- Give Back – If you are able to provide some teaching and coaching then please do so. If you have an idea for your club then speak with someone on the Board. Organize a bonspiel ! Suggest a fundraiser. Any form of volunteering or giving back to the club or sport is encouraged.
We also offer numerous amenities to round out your curling experience, including a full-service bar, professional instruction and much more. No matter your curling interests the Winchester Curling Club is pleased to welcome you.